Prologue: A Guardian Story
A downloadable game for Windows
A light-hearted game that pokes fun at itself and many jRPG cliches. You play as Dr. Beam, an alchemist and an associate professor at St. Claire University. As the institution finds itself under attack by mysterious cloaked figures, you take the role of rescuer upon yourself.
- Free the university buildings by battling demons and mutated pests in a classic turn-based battle system.
- Find fellow faculty members and friends to aid you in your quest.
- Forge strong bonds that will strengthen your weapons and your party members.
- Discover the secrets hidden underneath St. Claire University.
- Craft ultimate weapons to affect the ending.
- Approximately 6-9 hours of game time
Updates for Version 2015-07-05:
- Rebalanced earlier enemies because they were too difficult.
- Updated dialogue windows look.
- Updated story to match upcoming War Guardian Chronicles games (Book 1 will be released in mid 2015).
- Fixed minor NPC bugs.
Updates for Version 2014-07-12:
- Activated Claire's Locket after true final boss battle.
- Fixed: Note about visiting the alchemy lab.
- Fixed: Bug on clock background music upon re-entry to Elemental World.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: