A downloadable game for Windows
THE RELAXED (turn-based) EDITION.
Since last year, we have received requests to have a simpler, turn-based version of Song of Pisces, a hack-and-slash game we released in May 2015. We have listened. So now we bring you Book 1: Pisces.
What's new in this "Relaxed Edition"?
- Turn-based combat system.
- New monster battler art.
- Revised levels and skills.
- New battle and battle victory background music.
- More clues in the side quest narratives.
All these while retaining the following features:
- Use tools that can help you navigate terrains.
- Craft more powerful weapons and accessories.
- Immerse yourself in the heartwarming original soundtrack.
- Fight your way into job promotions that will give your warriors major stat boosts.
War is coming. Siren, the last remaining Water Guardian, goes out of hiding to gather her forces: an acolyte from a dying clan of powerful seers, a holy squire protected by a sentimental scientist, a lost dark elf seeking refuge in the Mercenary Guild, and twin sisters: a monk-in-training and a rising minstrel. The enemy is yet unknown, but the small group of fledglings fight their way to uncovering the truth.
Articles and Information:
Author (Designer, Level Designer & Writer): Doc B
Character Illustrator: Sao Menguito
Music: Kane Aoki & Thorton Salvador (Dualist Make Music)
Monster Sprites, Backgrounds and Cut Scenes: Eunice Gatdula
Battle Monster Art & Additional Monster Sprites: Cherish Princess Socro
Battle Background & Additional Map Layouts: Mark Detroit Tañeca
Additional Portraits: Sheryl Lim
Lead QA: Neil Alcuran
QA Team: Francesca Ann Espinola, Jericho Allas
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: